Hi Alan & Gerald,

Yes, the Auslogics program does a much more thorough job when it comes to
cleaning / defragmenting the registry.  Personally, I feel it does a much
better job performing all the tasks that the program provides.  I run the
Paid for program, & it is $50.00 per year & can be run on 3 machines.  The
paid for version comes with a lot tools that I haven't tried, just because I
don't completely understand what all they will do.  The tools I use the most
are, Boost Speed, which consists of a scanning process that defragments your
harddrives, cleans / defrags the registry, & cleans other fascits that I'm
not going to bore you with but, are common cleaning processes.  In the Boost
Speed, you can also Erase browser history, Erase Windows history, Cleanup
temporary files, & Optimize memory.  These jobs/ tasks are all run
separately.  The scanning & repair process that I spoke of earlier is also
part of the Boost Speed portion of the program & is a separate task from the
other 4 tasks'.  Below is  a list of other Tools included with the program
that are run individually;

Disk Maintenance / Cleanup.
Disk Maintenance / Defragment.
Disk Maintenance / Repair disks.
Registry Maintenance / Repair.
Registry Maintenance / Defragment.
Free Up Space / Remove duplicates.
Free Up Space / Explore disks.
System Status / System information.
System Status / Tasks.
System Status / Services.
System Status / Locked Files.
Software Control / Startup items.
Software Control / Installed software.
Privacy / Erase history.
Privacy / Shred files.
Privacy / Wipe disks.
System Tweaks / System tweaks.
System Tweaks / Optimize Services.
Speed Up Internet / Automatic.
Speed Up Internet / Manual optimization.
Disaster Recovery / File Recovery.
Disaster Recovery / Rescue Center .

Many of these tools I haven't tried because I have read about them & how
they work but, I really like the Tools I have tried & do use.  Take care.
Mike