Press Insert+4 for the symbol to print list and arrow down.

The other way to change how JAWS speaks the copyright symbol © is to go into Settings Center (or Quick Settings), and do the usual things there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] daily tip

Hey Mike
Thanks for the tip but would you mind directing me a bit more as to where the symbols list is and how to adjust the way jaws speaks it?
Thanks for any more help

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Kimo & Jumbo
You can go into your symbols list & the copyright symbol is in there. Take
care.
Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch