From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brad Dunse'
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:57 AM
To: Jaws User's List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word 2010 and heading text

I'm running  Win7 64 bit, Office 2010 and Jaws 13 latest update. When
I put header text in a Word doc it will not read the header
information when I scroll down the page despite the Quick Settings
set to  indicate heading and level. Is there another setting
neededing to be set for this to happen?

Brad Dunse

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you
everywhere." --Albert Einstein

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse