To select all cells in a worksheet, simply press Control + a.  Then you
can Press Control +c to copy and go to the next worksheet using Control
+ PageDown.  Finally paste all of the cells with Control + v.

It may be easier to move or copy the worksheet, rename the sheet, or
other worksheet manipulation rather than cutting and pasting.  The
worksheet names are located at the bottom of the window.  By default,
they are simply named "sheet 1", "sheet 2", "sheet 3", and so on.  There
probably is a better way to do this, but I turn on the JAWS Cursor with
the NumPad minus (-).  Then press PageDown to get to the bottom of the
window.  Find the sheet name that you want to manipulate by using the
Control +Right Arrow keys several times.  Now simulate a right mouse
click with the NumPad star (*) keys.  This will bring up a context menu
of actions you can take on that sheet.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen