You can move or copy a worksheet to somewhere else in the work book or to a different workbook. Find the command under
--are you ready?--
home
lower ribbon format
arrow down a bunch

good luck!
At 07:32 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
Hello,
What I want to do is to take a worksheet copy all the data, including formulas, and paste it into a new worksheet. Iwant to take some spreadsheets I have recieved for doing certain statistical calculations. This way I can group the different sheets into workbooks so that I don't have so many single worksheets to open for tests and the like for my stats class.
Thanks,
Greg W.

Yesterday is forever gone, tomorrow may never come, today is the day of all days.