From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tasha Raella
Chemel
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't run jaws from start menu search box

Hi,
Using windows 7, I can't seem to launch jaws from the start menu by typing
jaws 13 into the start menu search box. I get an aerror message, but can't
tell what it is because jaws is off. This is a big problem, because it means
that if jaws crashes, it is difficult if not impossible to relaunch it. A
control-alt-j keyboard shortcut also doesn't work.
Thanks,
Tasha