Where is this folder?  Is it e mail?  Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>
To: "JawsUsers" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 3:54 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] deleting a folder

: Hi,
:
: I'm gunna ask this here cuzz I am not getting answers from google or any
: other list.
:
: I have a folder that has folders within the folder and I am wanting to
: remove the entire thing.
:
: However, when I press delete it says recycling dialog cancel button and
when
: routing jaws to PC and read current line it says discovering items.
:
: I have waited at least twenty minutes to see if this folder will delete
but
: it doesn't.  Why does it say recycling dialog and discovering items. WDoes
: anyone have the slightest idea why this folder isn't deleting? Its just a
: random folder I created with a bunch of notes in them.
:
: Thank you.
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/