From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 13, MS Outlook 2003, and Quick Settings

I did not put it anywhere.  I chose run instead of save and Windows did
whatever it needed to do with it.

This is the file I downloaded for my XP Home computer:

msxml6.msi
1.5 MB

Here are the instructions that I read and since I did not know where the
file belonged I chose to run it from the download dialog:

Instructions

Download the appropriate file for your computer's processor by clicking one
of the links below. You can run the package directly from the link or you
can also save it on your local disk to install later.

Joni