Dear MIss Ariana,

I am sure more than I are intested in a sapi version of DECTAlk. I know that a Miss Margret on here especially would love it as she has mentioned her frustration of DECTalk Access32 not working with anything higher than jaws 10. IN fact, this is of interst beyond this jaws list as a sapi version of DECTAlk would work not only with jaws but anything that supported sapi. I know nvda users would love to have another light-weight but better sounding synth to use with nvda.

I had heard about a sapi version being worked on but not of it having been released.

so why not just post the homepage of the program or is it being sold by GW Micro as DECTalk Access used to be?

Also the price tag would be intersting to know.

Anyway, I think we all would benefit from the information and not just me. Maybe this shiny new DECTalk was released just in time for Christmas?

Thanks for any Information!

Eagerly and curiously awaiting your reply!

Doris