guys this isn't the ductal that doris heard about that would be released. that
version is still being worked on. This version is one that a few people got
from the original owners when trying to work on that version that hasn't been
released. Hope that clears it up. It's a sapi version of ductal  5.0 with
sounds close to what the ductal usb sounds like and sounds more closely to
mobile speak.