Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 11:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] re-display adapters

Hi Jamie:
You only need one F S mirror driver on your computer. No hurry, when you get a chance call F S tech. support and let them walk you through the process of getting down to one driver. I am comfortable enough that I changed mine, however, I would not recommend someone doing so unless they know their way around the device manager.
I hope this helps.
Jim