it don't have them. That is why I said to use narrator to un install and then use it to reinstall the video intercept. That one always worked for xp.

At 03:34 PM 1/2/2012, you wrote:
Hi Jim,

No wonder I wasn't finding any mirror drivers!  I am on my XP computer &
y'all are talking about Widows7!  LOL  LOL

Would you happen to know where the mirror drivers are on a XP system?
Thanks much, take care.
Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jim
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 11:50 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] re-display adapters

  Hi Mike:
  Press the windows key and type device manager in the edit field, and press
enter.
  Tab over to the tree view, press the letter D, until you hear display
adapters closed.
  Press the right arrow key to open this list.
  press the down arrow key one time to hear your graphics card, press the
down arrow again to hear the F S mirror driver.
  When you first open this section with the right arrow, listen to see how
many items are under display adapters.
  My computer now correctly shows two items, my graphics card and the f S
mirror driver.
  I hope this helps...
  Jim