Hi Patti and joni:
If you wish to remove the first mirror driver.
go to device manager
tab to the tree view, press D until you here, display adapters closed
Press right arrow key to open the list
Arrow down to the first F S mirror driver
press the application key
Arrow down to uninstall and press enter.
follow the prompts and restart your computer when you are done.
It does not hurt to leave them there if you wish to, it just makes things more
clean and organized in your computer.
I noticed some stuttering of the speech of Jaws when I first noticed that there
were four mirror drivers installed on my computer.
this is why I removed three of the mirror drivers , things are running smooth
and the Jaws voice is nice and clear again.
Jim