Mike,

An .eml file is in reality a .txt file.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] .EML to Text Converter

Hi Dan,

After reading this message a little closer , I don't want to just change the
.EML file extension to a .TXT file extension.  I want to convert the .EML
files to either .DOC or .TXT files.  I don't want to have to weed through
all that extraneous HTML crap to find the hidden message.  I do like your
suggestion because it will definitely come in handy at some point.
Hopefully I'll get either the Total Mail or the Outlook Express converter
figured out!  Thanks again, take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Beaver