From: Mike & Barbara
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 11:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] .EML to Text Converter

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.  I do understand what you're saying but, take a
.EML file & change the file extension to .TXT & try to read it!  You
wouldn't believe all the crap you have to sift through to get to the
message, & that's just in a small message.  So, that's why I would like to
convert the files & not just change the file extensions.  Take care.
Mike