To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] converting and ripping DVD's to MKV?

Just a stupid question:  What is MKV?
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 1:06 PM

Try software for blueray rippers. The mkv is mostly used from ripped blueray disks.

At 01:53 PM 1/30/2012, you wrote:
Okay, I have googled this, and haven't found very many accessible programs.
So does anyone know of a jaws accessible program that can rip DVD's in to
MKV format? Also converting other video files in to MKV format? I know the
second one is probably a lon shot, but hey might as well try.