Hi all

I don’t know if this is a jaws issue or simply something else so if this is
off topic, please accept my apologies.

Using Jaws 13 on an xp machine with office 2010.

For some time now, I am unable for some reason to view my outlook messages
in internet explorer as usual.  When I press alt.h plus 8a plus v after a
delay I am simply back in the main message and windows explorer does not
open as usual.  When I examine the screen with the jaws cursur, there is a
message saying that the view is not available.  I can’t understand this at
all because I did not change anything.

Can anyone help?