Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: Steve Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 4:29 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J13.0.718 Update & Outlook Express
I must be living a charmed existence.

I have both those boxes checked and everything works fine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J13.0.718 Update & Outlook Express

Hi Flor,

Below are the settings I changed in Quick Settings that helped quite a bit.
These are the settings I changed to make Jaws read better in Outlook
Express;
1. Go into Quick Settings, Jaws key + V.
2. Arrow down to, Message Header Field With Message Announcement, & uncheck
this box.
3. Arrow down to, Web frames and Link Count Announcement, & uncheck this
box.
4. Press enter, to save your changes & close quick settings.

These settings helped me hopefully they will help others as well.  Take
care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Flor Lynch