Mike,

If you press the ctrl key (perhaps the left one) you will silence JAWS. then do the Say All JAWSKey+DownArrow. it will start reading at the start. that's the best i've come up with, to prevent JAWS starting to chatter from wherever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] J13.0.718 Update & Outlook Express

Hi All,

I am hearing about people having problems, which I am also experiencing, whenh reading email after installing this latest Jaws 13.0.718 update. I am having this issue on XP Home, XP Pro, running Outlook Express, & widows7 64
bit running WidowsMail.  Whenever I open an email I have to invoke the
control + home keystroke to go to the top of the page because since
installing this latest build Jaws starts reading in the middle of the email somewhere. I am hearing that people are also having this problem that are running Windows Mail & Outlook on 32 & 64 bit Widows7 systems. If you are experiencing this problem, please send a report to the email address below;

supp...@freedomscientific.com

Is anyone on this list experiencing this problem? Just curious to know how
many Jaws abusers are having this problem.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike