Thanks very much.  I can't wait to try it.

Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Muhammad Babar Shahzad
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] where can I get webvisom?

Hi Lois,
Pleasure is mine! here you go!
I've emailed you the invitation code and I've also invited you through
webvisum. webvisum tutorial: http://www.webvisum.com/wiki/Tutorial
To get registered, Please visit: http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/register
Thanks and Warm Regards,
Muhammad Babar Shahzad, Co-Director & Founder, Empower Pak (EP),
Cell: +92-300--5631220
E-Mail: ba...@ep.org.pk / babarant...@gmail.com
Office Phone: +92-995--616220
Web: www.ep.org.pk
Address: Empower Pak (EP), Street#2,
Farooqi Colony, Railway Road,
Haripur, 22620 (KPK),
Pakistan.
"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the
world are the ones who do."
Steve Jobs
P Please? consider the environment prior to printing this communication.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Butterfield" <lbutterfie...@cfl.rr.com>