Hi listers,
Not sure how I avoided it this long, lol, but I’m ready to bow to the
inevitable after battling with yet another captcha and an audiofile I couldn’t
figure out. I have Firefox installed but am fairly new to it, if that matters.
(I’m not sure of the version off hand, though I installed about a month ago via
Ninite if that tells anyone.) Anyway, is Webvisom still only available by
invitation? If so, I’d appreciate one and any tips for using/getting started
with it. I know someone did a tutorial on it at some point but don’t seem to
have it saved on my new system, so if anybody can direct me there that’d be
great. Also, is Selona really dead in the water? Sorry for all the questions.
Tia.

Susan