From: "brad" <daredevi...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CDEX 1.7

I have some CDs in my collection that are too corrupted or scratched to
extract to the computer.  I am to the understanding that CDEX has a fix for
that.  In fact I understand that there is an entire directory of music and
albums to where if a CD cannot upload, you are able to download it from
their directory.  How do you do this?