What the database does is collect Title, Artist, Genre, Year, and Track titles. If the files are to corrupted to be read, there is no way CdEx will do that because it uses a code to gather the pertinent information. Do you have a back up copy of these cd's or do you know the title and artist so you could go to a mp3 site and replace them? There are sites where you could do that.

-----Original Message----- From: brad
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CDEX 1.7

I have some CDs in my collection that are too corrupted or scratched to
extract to the computer.  I am to the understanding that CDEX has a fix for
that.  In fact I understand that there is an entire directory of music and
albums to where if a CD cannot upload, you are able to download it from
their directory.  How do you do this?