From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:18 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws guide for audacity 2.0

Audacity is a free multi-track audio editor. Audacity 2.0, a new stable
release has just been released, and a number of significant bugs have been
fixed since the last beta version (1.3.14).
The program can be downloaded from the home page of the audacity website:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

I've updated my jaws guide to audacity, and it's available here:
http://goo.gl/dQ75G

David.