From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Debbie Worstman
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading with JAWS HP Mini, Word 2010

Good evening, I have JAWS 12.0 on a HP Mini, when I am in Micro Soft Word
2010 I am unable to read what is written on the screen.

I cannot use JAWS reading commands or your standard windows reading
commands.

Is there a setting that I need to change in either JAWS or in Word, I
normally use Word 2007 with the last JAWS 11 update. On a Dell laptop, no
problems there.

Thank you