Thanks for your advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Norman King
Sent: 21 March 2012 22:16
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Open Office

Hi steven.
i tried using open office with mixed results.
The writer works fairly well calc is totally unaccessible.
This is on a windows 7 64 bit machine
overall it is more bother than its worth in my opinion because the setup is
pretty complicated.
you have to install the java access bridge which has no executible.
if you need to use i would not recommend jaws for your screen reader.
I have an xp laptop that i can run it on if i use NVDA
let me know if you have any other questions.