I believe that the answer to that is currently no, unless you remove your updated JAWS13 and install an earlier iteration of it either from the CD or wherever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How do I set JFW to read in-line frames on only 1specific web page?

Hello.

Of all the gazillion web pages and sites out there, is there a way to set JFW13 to 'read in-line frames' only on just 1 specific web page of my choosing? I like to uncheck the 'read in-line frames' in the JFW default setting and want to change this behavior on just 1 single web page.

This web page happens to be the recently discussed convertfiles.com as I discovered AI need JFW to be able to read in line frames in order to access the edit fields and other controls to be able to use the service.

Thx.
Prateek