From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012 7:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Right Protection

CDs by their very nature are write protected and that can not be changed at
all. Ripping is the act of copying the music from the disk and converting it
to a digital format without altering the CD in any manner.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.