From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2012 5:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Right Protection

hi,

ok what program did you use to try to rip the files off the CD? media player
usually automatically gets permission to rip a protected disk and if its set
to save them as mp3 your usually free up after that.

otherwise i would attempt the rip again with CDEX ripper and see if you keep
having the problem.

inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises