From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question how to import favorites from windows xp to
windows 7?

Hi all. I have a list of favorites that I want to import from my windows xp
pc to my windows 7 laptop. each ofthem are running I.E.. Many thanks for any
help that any one can give me with this. ps the pc is running jaws 12 and so
is the laptop. from Mich.

Know that Windows 7 has some http://www.jaws-users.com/help/I