It has made me change my mind about switching to ATT Uverse.

Thanks,
Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ATT and uverse and O E

This is incredible. Can it really be that hard to setup an email account
on
this ATT and uverse? I haven't ever tried personally, but it didn't take

this long to setup this mailing list. When this is all finished I would
like
to have somebody send me the protocols for such an animal in case it
ever
crosses my path some fine day.

I'm just really curious is all and nothing more after following this
thread
for I'm not sure how many days.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the
ones
that mind don't matter.