Hello listers,

I am looking for an accessible medical transcription computer program that can
be used with jaws; does anyone know of such a program. Maybe someone out there
knows a blind medical transcriber and could find out for me what accessible
medical trascription computer program they are using and with which jaws
program. Perhaps, someone could then relay me the information. That would be
great.
I would need this info if I am going to possibly pursue a career in medical
transcription.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Take care,

Jacques