From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 7:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Superantispyware

Something worth noting:
If you empty your cookies folder, either manually, or by use of third party
software before running any security software,you probably won't get a list
of items to delete.
If you are getting results showing multiple threats, every time you run a
scan, then it is most likely they are cookies., otherwise, you need to
change your internet habits.
HTH,
Rick Justice