From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Superantispyware

err..arent there malware other than cookies that ccleaner and such are
incapable to detect and destroy? Trojans, and a whole bunch of other malware
each with their names. with all due respect I feel its naive to hink your PC
experience and privacy are optimized by just removing cookies manually or
otherwise.

Prateek