From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jerry martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And HP Printer/Scanner Units

Norman:

I have an HP OfficeJet Multifunction printer/scanner unit.  And as you have
said, the HP software is not very blind friendly.  As an alternative, I use
Windows Photo Gallery for scanning pictures and saving them into my
computer.  I have not figured out how to use it with documents, however.  If
you have any ideas for this it would be greatly appreciated.
Jerry