To All Listers:

I am using Windows Vista (32 bit) and Windows Mail for my emails.  I am trying
to delete some contacts from my contacts list.  Whenever i go into my contacts
list (Alt + Tools + windows Contacts), the program keeps getting hung up and I
have to close that part of the program.  Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions
as to why this is happening and how to correct it?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
Jerry
"Polliticians are like diapers.  They both need to be changed frequently, and
both for the same reason."