Don't worry....if you have, I'll be sure to let you know! lol
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Contacts in Windows Mail

Hello while I don't really use windows mail,
Instead of doing the steps, alt+t
Then your windows contacts,
You can just press ctrl+shift+c=contacts,
And then maybe try,
Going to the view menu,
Alt+v,
Arrow down and make sure list is checked.
Also check status bar.
You check these items by entering on each item.

Hope this helps, and I haven't lead you astray.