Have you tried Ctrl Tab?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Boston, Jason (RIS-OKC)
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word 2010 and switching between
multiple documents

Hi all,
I'm learning the ropes for word 2010 and have learned word
now has multiple documents in the same instance of word
instead of opening up an instance of word for each word
document you open. This is how it was back in word 97. I
like the idea, except I can't find the key combination that
will switch you from one document to the other without using
the mouse to do it.
Any ideas on this hot key?

Thanks,
Jason

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s)
named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication
and/or
work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If
the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are
hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail, and
delete the original message.

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: