CTRL f6...

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Boston, Jason
(RIS-OKC)
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word 2010 and switching between multiple documents

Hi all,
I'm learning the ropes for word 2010 and have learned word now has multiple
documents in the same instance of word instead of opening up an instance of
word for each word document you open. This is how it was back in word 97. I
like the idea, except I can't find the key combination that will switch you
from one document to the other without using the mouse to do it.
Any ideas on this hot key?

Thanks,
Jason

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.