To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reply to sender

I said the other day that insert shift r always works with Outlook 2003 but
never worked for me with Outlook Express. Well, tonight I had an experience in which I used it and it did not work. My post went to tne entire list and
not to the individual. So I'm wondering if whether or not it works depends
on the list as well as the email program.

Miriam