From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Miriam Vieni
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reply to sender

I said the other day that insert shift r always works with
Outlook 2003 but
never worked for me with Outlook Express. Well, tonight I
had an experience
in which I used it and it did not work. My post went to tne
entire list and
not to the individual. So I'm wondering if whether or not it
works depends
on the list as well as the email program.

Miriam

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: