First: I've been having an issue when attempting to either save attachments
or attach a document to an email. I tried to save an attachment today and I
wanted it to go to Documents. But windows wouldn't allow me to save it to a
folder with that name. I finally saved it to one of the subfolders I'd
created within it. Can anyone explain how to save an attachment in the
Documents folder? I also have had difficulty retrieving a document to attach
to an email from there.

Second: I would have been quite happy to just read the attachment and was
told I could do this by using insert A. But this hasn't worked. Does anyone
have any other suggestions?

Third: Later,after having had to save the attachment to a folder other than
Documents, I converted an email to a text file and saved it. Usually, it
automatically gets saved in Documents. But it wasn't there. I found it in
the sub folder where I'd previously been forced to save my email attachment.
Obviously, the path was changed. Now, I don't know how to get it back to
where it's supposed to be, saving in Documents.

Miriam