That's lovely. Thanks.
Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 5:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7 Outlook 2003 question

1, enter on the message you wish to save,

2, alt+f=file,

3, arrow down to save as press enter.

4, now tab until you hear;
Address;
I believe it's one past the cancel.
Now arrow down until you hear your username.
Press enter.
Now either tab or shift tab until you hear, username opened.
Now arrow down until you hear;
My documents closed,
Press enter.
Now tab to save.