From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 7:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2003, how do i get to the server account
settings, I need to change the port settings?

Hello there;

Give the following a try;

1, open MSOutlook2010.

2, alt+f=file.

3, now tab you will see,
Selected account,
Then your account,

4, tab twice,
You will hear,
Account settings drop down,
Press enter,
Again you will hear;
Account settings... press enter.

5, tab to change press enter.

6, now tab to more settings press enter.

7, shift+tab=general,
Right arrow to advance,
Now tab and make your incoming and outgoing server port changes.