When you are prompted for a folder name, you should be able to type it in.
You can then type to the OK button and press it.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Saving Outlook Attachments

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 12, MS-Office 2010 Outlook on a Windows 7 machine.  When I
want to save an attachment from an Outlook message I am having trouble
getting the attachment to be saved in a specific folder.  I've confirmed
that the file is saving as I can search for it and find it, but it is not
ending up where I want it.  Here is what I am doing:

.         Highlight the message with the attachment in my Inbox.  I do not
open the message.

.         Use Alt+F to open the File menu and down arrow to save
attachments.

.         A dialog box opens and I tab to OK and press Enter.  This dialog
box might only come up when I am saving multiple attachments from the same
message all at once.

.         I use Shift+Tab 2 or 3 times to get to my folder list .

.         I use the up and down arrows to find the folder I want to put the
attachment into, and press enter.

.         Tab to Save and press enter.

Am I missing a step?  How do I confirm that I have opened the folder where I
want to put the attachments before I activate the save button?

Thanks,

Annette