Unfortionately your only choice is to go in to the trash folder, and select
all them E-mails and hit the delete key. If there is a better way, please,
some one let us know.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Robert Arrabito
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JFW and Outlook 2010

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty using JFW V. 13 and Outlook 2010. In particular, I
cann't find the option in Outlook to empty the trash folder. I must admit
that I'm new to Office 2010 and I still need to master the concept of the
ribbon. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

cheers,
Rob
e-mail: rarrab...@rogers.com