Hello Everyone,

I use to operate a small management accounting consulting business.  After
having been away from it for a few years, I am about to restart the
consulting business.  Previously, I found Quick Books not to work well with
JAWS And so my clients who used Quick Books exported their data for me to
work with.  This was a workable solution but I would like to occasionally be
able to access it for myself.  How well do the current versions of JAWS and
Quick Books work together?  Are there any scripts out there for Quick Books
and JAWS?  I am using JAWS 13.

Thanks,

Scott Duck