Hello Scott,

My name is Raewyn Whisker and I work for a company called Accomplish.
We have an accessible accounting package called 'CashManager' that will
allow you to do what you are looking for.

I understand QuickBooks is a little harder to use these days as the
accessibility has got harder as the years have gone on.  I also
understand that some scripts are being written, but haven't heard when
they will be released.

You could continue struggling with QuickBooks, or have a look at
something different.  We have a trial product you can download and have
a play with before you spend any money.  We also have a support centre
who you can talk to or email. Our technicians will work with you to help
you through any  problems you have.  Although we don't profess to know
much about screen readers (yet) - we have and are working closely with
companies like Freedom Scientific to ensure our product is, remains, and
improves it's accessibility.

If you would rather work with someone closer to home (we are based in
New Zealand), we have a US Distributor - Triumph Technology and I am
sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have
as well.

Our website address is http://us.accomplishglobal.com/ and our
distributors website address is http://www.attriumph.com/ .  Why don't
you download a trial, have a look for yourself, and come back to either
myself or Earle Harrison (copied in on this email) if you have any
comments or questions.

Regards Mrs Raewyn Whisker

Account Manager

Accomplish Limited

Phone                 +64 9 571 4560  X 715

Email                   raewyn.whis...@accomplishglobal.com
<mailto:raewyn.whis...@accomplishglobal.com>

Website               www.accomplishglobal.com
<http://www.accomplishglobal.com/>