Hi Rose & Sue,

You need to hide the Bing update from whatever Windows update it comes from.
I forget what the links are called, Optional & Important, I think!  Go in &
get rid of Bing again & the next time you get Windows updates just don't
install them.  Go through them to find the Bing update & try the following.
This is a note I've saved on hiding Windows7 updates;

Hi,

Hiding a Windows update in Windows 7 is quite easy.

1. Go to your start mennu, and look for Windows update.

2. If the update that you wish to hide, click on the link in Windows
update that says so many important updates are available. For
example, it would say 1 important update is available.

3. If there is more than 1, find the update you want. Go to your
context menu with Shift+F10 or the applications key if you have one.
4. Find where it says hide and hit enter. Press ok.

You should have the update hidden now. If there is only 1 update, all
you will have to do is go into your context menu and hit enter on the
hide option, then press the ok button.
Hth,
Portia.

Hope this helps.  Take care.