Hi Becky,
you should be able to download a demo of Jaws 13 on the Freedom Scientific site. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky Buckner" <reb...@nc.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] trying to obtain a jaws disc

Hi Melissa.
Can you use Narrator on your laptop?

Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatuck...@att.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 2:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] trying to obtain a jaws disc

I got myself a used laptop as a backup computer and I'm trying to get a demo of jfw's latest version on cd. I currently don't have another computer running on windows platform. Could I email freedom scientific to have them send me one, or is there another way to do this? I have no sighted assistance to help me download jaws from the computer I'd just gotten. Any thoughts would appreciated on this.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7284 (20120709) __________

http://www.eset.com